Privacy Statement for 360MagneticSolutions.com
Effective Date: December 1, 2021
- What is the personal information that we collect?
Depending on how you choose to interact with the Company, we may collect personal information from you, including but not limited to your name, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address, order history, and credit card information.
- Why do we collect this information?
We collect your information in an effort to provide you with a quick and efficient experience in any potential service issues, and, as necessary, to administer our business. It also allows us to provide you with easy access to our products and services, including items that may be of the most interest to you.
Your personal information also allows us to communicate with you about special offers and promotions that may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe from promotional emails by following the instructions included in each marketing email or by changing your preferences in your account.
- How do we collect your personal information?
(a) Information that you provide to us
You can browse 360MagneticSolutions.com without submitting your personal information to us, although we may receive and collect certain personal information automatically, including site analytics regarding our websites, information your Internet browser automatically sends when you visit our websites, and information collected by cookies.
However, there are a number of circumstances in which you may need to provide us with your personal information. The most common of these circumstances include:
- Making a purchase
- Creating an account on 360MagneticSolutions.com
- Contacting customer service
- Signing up for promotional communications
For your convenience, we have provided a summary description of each of these circumstances below:
Making a purchase
When you place an order with either of the Company, you will need to submit personal information to us, including your name and address.
Creating an account on 360MagneticSolutions.com
Contacting Customer Service
When you contact customer service, we may ask you to provide, or confirm, personal information so that we can better serve you.
Signing up for promotional communications
If you sign up to receive promotional communications or notifications from us, we may ask you to provide personal information so that we can provide these to you.
(b) Information automatically collected
There are circumstances in which we automatically receive and collect information from you. The most common sources of this information include:
- Web server logs
- Pixel tags or clear GIFs
- Third party web analytics service providers
- Targeted advertising
- Your Device
- Geolocation, including general and precise location information
- Social media sites
- Business partners, contractors, and other third parties
For your convenience, we have provided a summary description of each of these circumstances below:
Web server logs
When you visit 360MagneticSolutions.com, our web servers may automatically log information that your browser sends us. For example, we may receive and collect: the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet; the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the date and time you access the website; and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the website. We may also collect information regarding search queries run on the website. We use this information to monitor the usage of 360MagneticSolutions.com and as necessary for our business.
Pixel tags or clear GIFs
We may use sensing technologies that use pixel tags or clear GIFs (which are also called web beacons). These technologies allow us to determine the effectiveness of our e-mail and advertising and marketing efforts. For this purpose, we tie the pixel tags and clear GIFs to personally identifiable information. We may also collect information regarding the links within such marketing materials that you click on and purchase statistics regarding items you buy following receipt of such marketing.
Third party web analytics services
We work with third party service providers, including but not limited to Google Analytics. These third party web analytics service providers will place cookies in your browser to collect information such as how you were referred to 360MagneticSolutions.com, how you navigate around the website, what you purchase and what traffic is driven by various marketing methods. This information will help us to better serve you and provide you with more personalized information and product offerings. We do not allow third party web analytics service providers to collect your credit card information, e-mail address, or password information. These third party web analytics service providers may only use your personal information to perform services for us and may not share your personal information with anyone else, or use it for any other purpose, except on an aggregated, non-personally identifiable basis.
Third party advertising
Please note this does not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads.
In addition, to provide location-based services on your devices, 360MagneticSolutions.com and third party application providers may automatically collect real-time geographic location information or other location-based information about you and your device or other mobile device on which the website is accessed. This information may be used to provide certain device or application functionality or to offer, provide and improve products and services.
Business partners, contractors, and other third parties
We may collect personal information and other information about you from business partners, contractors and other third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, instances in which you affirmatively authorize third parties to provide us with information.
- How do we use your personal information?
The Company use your personal information across our enterprise to provide you with a superior customer experience and, as necessary, to administer our businesses. For example, we use your personal information to:
- Provide you with products, services and information, including product and subject recommendations and other information on 360MagneticSolutions.com and through emails from our businesses;
- Administer our programs;
- Protect against deceptive and fraudulent activity;
- Provide customer service by letter and online;
- Conduct research and perform analysis in order to measure, maintain, protect, develop and improve our products and services;
- Communicate with you about special offers or services that may be of interest to you;
- Make communications necessary to notify you regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues; and
- Manage our business.
- With whom do we share personal information?
Protecting the privacy and security of your personal information is a priority. We share your personal information with:
- Service providers, subcontractors and agents who perform services on our behalf. We provide personal information to third party service providers, subcontractors, and agents that work under contract on our behalf to provide certain services. These third parties do not have the right to use personal information we provide to them in any way that is not authorized by the Company. They are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of such information.
- Third party providers of products and services. These are third parties that provide products and services you may purchase or request from or through us. These third parties do not have the right to use personal information we provide to them in any way that is not authorized by the Company. They are contractually obligated to use such information only as necessary to assist us and to maintain the confidentiality and security of such information.
- Credit card companies. Credit card transactions are handled by third party financial institutions and their vendors and contractors who receive credit card numbers and other personal information from us to verify the credit card numbers and process transactions. The use of your information by the third party financial institutions and their vendors and contractors will be subject to their own privacy policies.
- Law enforcement officials and as required by law. 360MagneticSolutions.com may release personal information to third parties when we determine, in our judgment, and without your consent, that it is necessary to (a) comply with the law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request; (b) enforce or apply the terms of any of our policies or user agreements; (c) establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, or a violation of our policies, (d) protect the rights, property or safety of 360MagneticSolutions.com, our employees, our customers, users, or others.
- How do we protect personal information?
The Company have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Your online order is processed on a secure server and your payment information is encrypted. While we use all reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your personal information we may notify you electronically or in writing.
Our website permits you to create a 360MagneticSolutions.com account. When you do you will be prompted to create a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you are responsible for any access to or use of your account by someone else that has obtained your password, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by you. You should notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
If you’d like to modify information you have provided, you can do so under MY ACCOUNT.
- How do we respect your choices about your personal information?
You may choose to opt out from receiving marketing and promotional communications from the Company at any time by following the instructions below.
- For 360MagneticSolutions.com account holders: Any account holder can opt-out of the receipt of any promotional communications by adjusting their email preferences HERE.
- If you do not have a 360MagneticSolutions.com account, you may opt out by selecting the link at the bottom of any promotional email communication and following the instructions.
- For 360MagneticSolutions.com mail-order customers: you may opt out of receiving catalogs at any point by sending us a message via our Contact Us page here https://www.360MagneticSolutions.com/contact-us, or by sending a physical request by mail to:
945 McKinney St. #480, Houston, Texas 77002
Even if you opt-out of receiving promotional communications, you may continue to receive emails and notifications relating to order confirmations, tracking emails, and/or other business-related communications. When opting out of physical mailings, please understand we cannot control any mailings already in the mailstream.
- Whom do I contact if I have questions or concerns?
Policies for Minors, including children under the age of 13
360MagneticSolutions.com is committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the collection, storage and use of personal information of Minors under the age of 13.
Please note: our products and services are marketed for and directed towards purchase by adults or with the consent of adults; Individuals under the age of 18 (“Minors”) are not permitted to use the 360MagneticSolutions.com website without the supervision of a parent or legal guardian; we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for an online account on 360MagneticSolutions.com; and should we learn that someone under the age of 13 has provided any personal information to us, we will remove that information as soon as possible.
Data retention policy
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
California Privacy Rights
California residents have the right to ask us not to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes. California residents also have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies rectified. Finally, California residents have the right to request that we delete their personal information. If required by law we will grant a request to delete information, but please note that in many situations we are allowed by law to keep personal information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or for another one of our legitimate business purposes.
945 McKinney St. #480, Houston, Texas 77002
As required by law, we will require you to prove your identity before releasing any data. We may conduct an identity verification by letter or email. Depending on your request, we will ask for information such as your name, the last item you purchased from us, or the date of your last purchase from us. We may also ask you to provide a signed declaration confirming your identity. Following a request, we will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you in our files.
California Civil Code 1798.115(c), 1798.130(a)(5)(c), 1798.130(c), and 1798.140 indicate that organizations should disclose whether certain categories of information are “sold” or transferred for an organization’s “business purpose” as those terms are defined under California law. Please note that this list may refer to types of information that we share about people other than yourself
Important information about third party devices, ISPs, websites and applications
Please note that when using 360MagneticSolutions.com, third party mobile device manufacturers and internet service providers (ISPs) may collect personal information about you and your use of such third party products and services will be subject to the third party’s privacy policies.
Information collected from visitors from outside the United States
If you are visiting 360MagneticSolutions.com from outside the United States and provide us with personal information, please note that your personal information will be transferred, stored and processed within the United States. Additionally, 360MagneticSolutions.com may transfer your personal information to other countries, for example because a server or third party service provider is located there. The data protection and privacy laws of other countries, including the United States, may not afford you the same level of protection as those in your own country.